jrpn15.main library Null safety
- The layout of the buttons (part of the view, but retrieved by the controller as part of initialization).
- Calculator button for the hyperbolic functions
- A function that is deferred until button up, like storing matrix elements (e.g. STO A).
- The argument to the 15C's FIX, SCI and ENG keys
OT extends ProgramOperation>
- This is where the HP 15C shows its evil genius. RCL (i), when I contains a number, immediately recalls the register whose number is given in I (converted to an integer), so it behaves like ArgDone.
+-*/reg does NOT lift the stack - see Recall Arithmetic, page 44.